Saturday, May 24, 2008

Birthday present

I've been pretty bad about updating the blog recently. I blame it on the travel, personally.
I returned to Quito late on Tuesday night, and A (with E's help from afar) had put together a treasure hunt for my birthday present. One clue led to the next, and eventually, I discovered the "table of doom".
Right now, it's set up in the "dining room", next to the dining room table. At some point in the near future, it's going to have to replace the dining room table to make enough room for true ball control. I'm kind of looking forward to eating at the ping pong table - we'll have the place settings at each end, throw the salt and pepper over the net, switch sides between courses -- it'll add a whole new dimension to dinner.

Now we have another reason for people to come visit.

1 comment:

Nass said...

Ping pong!!!

What else is there to say? Except awesome.