Monday, June 16, 2008

bah humbug

I'm busy, I tell you. That's my only excuse. The piles of dime store paperbacks I've gone through, and the stacks of knock off DVDs we've watched are not to blame.
Seriously. Busy. Blog or watch "Fool's Gold"? Is that really a choice?
Anyway, on to serious stuff. Who wants to pitch in and buy some Southland property?
http://www.dqnews.com/News/California/Southern-CA/RRSCA080616.aspx

And when did it become Southland, anyway?

Nass and I tried to watch Southland Tales (my introduction to the term). Weird movie. unwatchably weird. This is not a recommendation, by any means, but I do have the tape, if you want to borrow it.

1 comment:

Nass said...

I think that was the first time I popped in a dvd and decided to quit on the movie only after twenty-some minutes. Holy frijole. That movie was awful.